Monday, October 26, 2015

MacamMacamBoleh @ Switzerland

MacamMacamBoleh @ Switzerland

Of all the countries I've been to, Switzerland is definitely one of the countries that I wouldn't mind going again. In fact, I think I don't mind living here.. =) It's such a wonderful place with nice people and makes you feel safe.

If you plan to come here, don't miss the train rides to enjoy the spectacular view of  the Alps, clear blue lakes and the peaceful valleys.  Here's some of the photos captured during my train ride. Amazing isn't it? 


 




This train ride was actually to get to the Jungfraujoch, the highest railway station in Europe, about 3,454 metres above sea level. The train ticket is a bit expensive for me but it's definitely worth it. I don't think I'll ever get this high using my own foot.=) Sitting in a train to get to the peak of a mountain is totally much easier. However, if you plan to take this trip, check for the weather first. Bad weather might not allow you to see much and enjoy the activities at the peak of Jungfraujoch.

And below are the photos captured at the peak.  




There's plenty of activities that you can do at the peak that fits a one-day trip. They even offer snowboarding and ski at a reasonable price. 

During our visit here, we stayed in Interlaken. It's a small peaceful town but the scenery is amazing. 





From my previous trip to Switzerland, I learned that Switzerland has a policy of neutrality which means it doesn't ally with any country on military and political activity. I also  learned that in Switzerland, it's compulsory for all the male citizen to serve  military training.  Switzerland is also one of the landlocked countries which means it is surrounded by landed neighbouring countries. Hence, Switzerland doesn't have any navy.

Other famous places you can consider to visit in Switzerland includes its largest city, Zurich, the largest lake Geneva, Europe's largest waterfall, The Rhine Falls and also the Swiss National Park.

Overall I think the holiday experience in Switzerland is superb. My largest expenditure during my trip was on the train tickets. The hotel prices varies subject to your preference. They even offer plenty of hostel stay for low budget travellers which can actually compensate the high train ticket price for me.

Have fun & Take care
@ macammacamboleh.blogspot.com
You might also like this:

Shop online @ LAZADA.

No comments:

Post a Comment